Corvino is located in the province of Caserta in the Campania region of Italy, with pastures settled along the Volturno river. Corvino produces a one of kind and 100% natural Buffalo Milk Mozzarella. Both chef’s and distributors rave at the quality of this product with an old-world flavor profile like the day it was produced.
100% Buffalo Milk Mozzarella
- Packed 12/200 gr, Gross Weight 5.25 lbs
- IQF Frozen and imported from Italy
- Pure 100% Bufala Milk
- Butterfat- 52-54% minimum
- Humidity 57% minimum
Recommended Thawing Procedure
- From frozen state place sealed package or packages in warm water until soft (thawed) but still firm. (approx. 35-45 min depending on temperature and number of packages.) It is not recommended that this product be slacked out in the cooler.
- Slice and serve.
- For storage purposes place in cooler, shelf life after thaw 4-5 days.